What's new

UI Revamped (Available in Cydia now!)

Tjdyo

Reaction score

te4mm

So in 2007 Apple releases the first iPhone. 4 years later, the UI is still relatively the same, full of gloss and poorly designed.

2011 Introduces UI REVAMPED. A Complete UI Replacement without gloss

Everything has been redone, from the Lockscreen Dialer, Phone.app, the iPod player, Popup Notifications, The system UI, the system Nav bars, video player (Includes Netflix, and youtube as well), So many things have been redone that it is impossible to name them all.

Comments/Reviews:

xvenom89 At Macthemes.net:
Now THIS is a UI replacement theme! I've been hoping someone would dive-in and do something like this for months now and I'm thrilled to see you're doing it- and extremely well too! I can't wait for the finished project (or even a pre-release, for that matter )! I'm sick of seeing all those unattractive, ridiculous, cluttered themes that are always posted to modmyi forums and sold on Cydia.. I know I'm not the only guy out there that likes matte, sleek, elegant, clean themes! Thank you!

Squash09 At DeviantART:
As all of your work, it's freaking amazing!

Now Available in Cydia for $1.99

More Screenshots:
mdyzz

2y2e3

3mwe2

wjknw

Last edited:
Any chances to try it out first for a period of time before purchasing it? It will be interesting to try it out full working for few days before purchasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you would like a trial Package, I can send you one. It will not include all the features but It will give you a general feel of the theme.

Just shoot me an email tylerdugoni(at)gmail.com

what do you mean overrides your icon themes?

This package doesnt have Icons for homepage.

Oh and an update will be coming tomorrow that adds Slide to Unlock Mod, Tap To Unlock, 2 new docks, and the Status bar Icons.

Plus I am in the process of possibly adding Genesis (icon theme to the pack, depending on if the author will allow me, it will create great advertisement for him)

I am currently talking to him about it

Oh and the new Darker Nav bars look like this:

vhyty

uwytm

App icons. I'm using Alt Icon and Carbon X bundle packages. When I downloaded UI revamped it changed some of them. Thats all I'm saying. This is a nice upgrade. I like the look of it. Really clean great job. I'm not saying anything bad. Just wanted to clear that up. I'll rearrange winterboard and see what happens. Thanks for the work you put in.

From the screenshot about the chating, is there a way i can conserve my original chat bubbles? I don't like those colors so... It's important for me to know as i deal with chatting everyday and i will not like to see those colors specialy everyday. So please advice.

Is there a way i can set the dialer to the original one? I don't like the one provided by ui revamped because of, see screeshot
7b797c17-04fe-94bb.jpg

Those icons are not well sizes into the box. So i hope the PO can tell me how to disable the theme only for the dialer by sshing into the phone.

Bab2010,

I put UI revamped close to the bottom on my winterboard order and my dialer that came with the theme overides it.

Never mind, i arrived to modify all the file and get what i wanted. Now i have the inbuild dialer and the original bite sms with its costom bubbles. I don't like installing many themes at the same time, one for this one for that etc... Eventhough i know winterboard manage them well.
Now here is how it looks like and i love it that way.
ade71d15-a591-1054.jpg
ade71d15-a59f-8134.jpg
ade71d15-a5c1-0347.jpg
ade71d15-a5da-dcfd.jpg
ade71d15-a5ee-0d9f.jpg
ade71d15-a5ff-49cd.jpg
7b797128-a68b-9f14.jpg