What's new

Need help

jjmcb

Reaction score
I like to apologize if i posted this on the wrong spot. I have and iphone 4 jailbroken using evasion. Running on ios 6.1. I did an update for acid repo and Icleaner on Cydia. When it updated I got stuck on a boot loop. Waft it would do is have me unlock the phone select a wifi spot sign into iCloud and the last step was to "start using phone" after that It would restart. I can't use the phone and I need some help

I'd assume that you have Ac1dRain installed or some sort of Siriport?

I deleted the acid siri port and I cleaner and I believe I got it to work but I'm missing a lot of apps. When I go to the App Store and search for the app, instead of being able to download it, it says open. When I click open nothing happens

You haven't removed it completely then. Unless you have everything intact still, you have to root through all the changed directories and files, and restore them back to the original files.

Could you give me a brief explanation on what that means

All Siriports tamper will bits and pieces of the iOS, particularly the core files. If you don't completely replace each and every modified file or field in the core system files, you'll end up with plenty of issues on your hands, which is why it's always advised against using Siriports. If it wasn't made for the device, there's a reason.

Ok thanks ill delete all of the siri stuff. I though it was the Icleaner that screwed it up