What's new

Help - Boot Loop - Broken Power/Sleep Button

kbphoto615

Reaction score
iPhone 4s , restored to 6.1 and jailbroken on Evasion
Phone crashed, rebooted, now it is stuck in boot loop. On the apple logo. The only way I know it's re-booting is because while it's connected to my computer the noise will sound off saying the iphone is connected. But it is not fully booting. IT is stuck on the Apple Logo.
My power/sleep button is completely broken.
So I have absolutely no freaking idea how to fix this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
kbphoto615 said:
iPhone 4s , restored to 6.1 and jailbroken on Evasion
Phone crashed, rebooted, now it is stuck in boot loop. On the apple logo. The only way I know it's re-booting is because while it's connected to my computer the noise will sound off saying the iphone is connected. But it is not fully booting. IT is stuck on the Apple Logo.
My power/sleep button is completely broken.
So I have absolutely no freaking idea how to fix this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You made this post last month, before the evasi0n jailbreak was released. What did you do back then that led to your problems. We can't help you until we know exactly what you did, leading up to your problem.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

If you don't have safe mode capabilities, your only fix is if you can manage to root your device using iFunbox or to restore your device completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

You made this post last month, before the evasi0n jailbreak was released. What did you do back then that led to your problems. We can't help you until we know exactly what you did, leading up to your problem.

Sorry, i had the same issue come up last month with IOS 5.1.1 , this was the same problem really so I just edited the post. haha sorry about the confusion.

I got it sorted though. It booted all the way, but the lockscreen was frozen. But since it wasn't turning off and on anymore, just frozen, I was able to hook it up to iTunes and restore it.

Thanks for the help though guys.

kbphoto615 said:
Sorry, i had the same issue come up last month with IOS 5.1.1 , this was the same problem really so I just edited the post. haha sorry about the confusion.

I got it sorted though. It booted all the way, but the lockscreen was frozen. But since it wasn't turning off and on anymore, just frozen, I was able to hook it up to iTunes and restore it.

Thanks for the help though guys.

I'm glad you were able to solve your problem. Thanks for posting your solution as well, it may be able to help someone else with the same problem.