What's new

Need help transferring music to 5c.

MARQEVANS

Reaction score
I have my music on my hp laptop running windows vista. it is stored in iTunes. None of it purchased from iTunes. It currently syncs with my iPod Nano. If I hook my 5c up to my computer via USB, can I transfer the music t the 5c?

Just do the same as you would with your ipod and you can transfer all the same music, just check the music tab and make sure its all set to sync and it will do just that

See if authorizing the computer for use with your 5C corrects this.

Just do the same as you would with your ipod and you can transfer all the same music, just check the music tab and make sure its all set to sync and it will do just that

Thanks worked like a charm now all the music is on the 5c. Hope it still syncs with the iPod too!

No, you should import your music into iTunes and then sync with your iPhone 5C.
Here's the steps: Download iTunes > Add music > Connect your iPhone > Click in iTunes on your iPhone > Tab music > Check music you want > Sync.
Well, if you wanna transfer videos to your iPhone, click here to know the detail tutorial.

No, you should import your music into iTunes and then sync with your iPhone 5C.<br>Here's the steps:&nbsp;<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">Download iTunes &gt; Add music &gt;&nbsp; Connect your iPhone &gt; Click in iTunes on your iPhone &gt; Tab music &gt; Check music you want &gt; Sync.</span><br>