What's new

Need Help Fake Sim Card Given By Rebel

ramrajg

Reaction score
Hi all,

a month back i have ordered a RebelSimcard (to unlock my iphone 4) from rebelsimcard.com for 50 euro but what they have send me is the fake one which has a bigger Black chip on a circuit & it doesn't go into IPhone tray.
I have mailed them with Pic many a times but no response from der side,now i want to get a refund ,should i courier them back on ther address given, i em sure they will not refund it since i guess its a fraud side
so tell me guys what to do :(

thanks
Regards
RG

Hi all,

a month back i have ordered a RebelSimcard (to unlock my iphone 4) from rebelsimcard.com for 50 euro but what they have send me is the fake one which has a bigger Black chip on a circuit & it doesn't go into IPhone tray.
I have mailed them with Pic many a times but no response from der side,now i want to get a refund ,should i courier them back on ther address given, i em sure they will not refund it since i guess its a fraud side

thanks
Regards
RG

Hello.
This sim is not a fake. You just need to know how to read the instructions. There are many videos showing how to use it.

The company is very busy and are sorry for not getting back to you, as the orders have been very large and many have been delayed.
The sim is NOT a fake, just keep trying.

Keep on trying inserting bigger SIM??

Sounds like bad advice, it could potentially destroy the phone.

I'd buy sim locally, it should cost more, but you get what you pay for with service.

As for rebelsimcard.com, sounds like a bad company......don't buy from there anything.

Hi,

I had the same problem with Rebel SIM but, I found a solution. The solution is a bit risky but works well. The Rebel Team did not answare to me too. I spoked with a guy by phone but is not was a help. So I decided solve the problem myself. I did want to throw out my cash.

You need a tool which is a Dremel tool and chic and boldness :)

There is a small edge in the gap of the iPhone 4 SIM tray. You need to burnish this edge where the Rebel SIM's chip is and the problem is solved. This is just 2 minutes and you can use your UNLOCKED iphone 4 with Rebel sim.

After the burnish you update the Rebel SIM with v5 firmware and you will be happy.

By coincidence I spotted a vendors on eBay flogging sims that unlock you handset to any network.

I have mo interest in jail breaking my phone, but do like the idea of it being network free for going on holiday abroad.

Are these chips any good ?

CP

Do a search for gevey sim on here and you will find plenty people for and against them...

Hi all,

thanks
Regards
RG

Hello.
This sim is not a fake. You just need to know how to read the instructions. There are many videos showing how to use it.

The company is very busy and are sorry for not getting back to you, as the orders have been very large and many have been delayed.
The sim is NOT a fake, just keep trying.
well helllllllllo rebel sim ..... interesting choice in a username, it that because your product must be rammed and jammed to work in a device? :lmao

gaz6076 said:
Do a search for gevey sim on here and you will find plenty people for and against them...

Many Thanks,
From a selection of posts i read it seems to me many probes arise with AT&T linked phones in the USA.

Noted the need to re-enable due to phone being switched off.

Makes me wonder if UK T-Mobile is more compatible? Meanwhile I can't be asked if it's not stable.

Visiting Mexico in September, so will dig out old 'open' handset, and buy local sim.

CP

Gevey sims have to be renabled after a few things happen. It doesn't matter what network your on. I wouldn't recommend one...

Hi all.After we made a call to the Rebel service for the function of a sim i bought,and after the emails that i sent on which i didn't receive an answer the anwer that i had was"we could not answer to the emails because we were too busy,you should of just called,like you just did.The operator after the inaccepteble service was even trying to sale me another sim.At this point we can see that they are just thieves and scummers,avoyd this service.

Why don't you just pay your network the £15 or whatever to unlock it properly rather than messing about with dodgy sims?

Why don't you just pay your network the £15 or whatever to unlock it properly rather than messing about with dodgy sims?

I just did this the other day. Got the text today saying I could plug my phone into iTunes and unlock it. Unfortunatly not all networks offer unlocking. AT&T being one of them...

that was most likely the old rebelsim sent to you by accident, if you had contacted them then a replacement must have been sent or you had simply ordered the wrong rebel for your phone. i appreciate you had tried to contact them but they do seem to be busy and if they are what you suggested "a scam" then surely my rebel simcard shouldn't unlock my iphone. so ramrajg i suggest you try to purchase once more and see if your satisfied, coz i sure am!

Last edited by a moderator: