What's new

need few good games

qeez

Reaction score
i'll getting my iphone 4 in few hours (after waiting for 24 long days yay) and i need some good game all what i know is angry birds

i'm new to the iphone this is my first Apple product ever

the bad new i'm going this day outdoors and there is no internet connection so i have just little time to download games no time to look

thanks

Catan! It is the app version of the famous board game Settlers of Catan, which just might be the best game ever. It is a bit pricey as far as apps go ($4.99 I think) but it is totally worth it! Once you learn how to play the strategies are endless and the board is different every time you play.

Also Paper Toss and Sudoku.

I like real games.
so , my choise are:
- silent hill
- resident evil
- need for speed
- call of duty

Gotta get infinity blade. I just got it today and I love it. Other then that you'll probably wanna check out: homerun battle 3D, seven swords, modern combat 2, eliminate, archetype, dungeon hunters 2, and street fighter 4. Oh and fruit ninjas. All those games can be played online with other players. Except street fighter. On that you need to pair up with someone via blutooth

I really like playing Neuroshima Hex, a boardgame adaption for iOS. It is quite hard to get at the start, but if you got it, it is really adictive.

Mister Miguel- (Time Management)
UNO- (Card game)
Jose Comes to USA (adventure game)
Angry Birds (Action)
Infinity Blade (Action with killer graphics)

Chupacabra-Top-.jpg