What's new

navigation app - free

I tried the app, worked flawlessly to the millimeter.
Excellent app, thanks for sharing.

I downloaded and installed it also. I actually prefer it over Navigon which I paid money for. It's a more no-frills software and find it easier to use.

I can't find Stobbler US on apple store !!! is it normal ?

Hi i have just downloaded this app thanks for that look forward to giving a go later thanks
Regards Mike

Great app. Thanks! Almost purchased the Navigon but its a good thing i saw your post first....

Anyone know if the voice nav will come over the speakers in the car via bluetooth?

I accidentally clicked "don't allow" when it asked to use my location. is there any way to get back to that and say yes? It doesn't give me the option now but won't let me navigate home because it says I didn't allow it to use my location. Um, ok. I can't find it in the settings anywhere.

I accidentally clicked "don't allow" when it asked to use my location. is there any way to get back to that and say yes? It doesn't give me the option now but won't let me navigate home because it says I didn't allow it to use my location. Um, ok. I can't find it in the settings anywhere.

Should be settings>location services>then slide the slider off/on per app.

I downloaded it and tried to enter my itunes id as my user name (which was wrong, of course) - now I can't get past the sign in screen. Any ideas?

EDIT - (hits palm on forehead - found it)

I downloaded it and tried to enter my itunes id as my user name (which was wrong, of course) - now I can't get past the sign in screen. Any ideas?

EDIT - (hits palm on forehead - found it)

LOL, glad u found it :p

and u gotta go to their website, register, then go back to ur iphone and punch in ur user ID bla bla