What's new

Naked iPhone

CliffyDontCare

Reaction score
This may be a thread somewhere else, but I was wondering who here uses there iPhone case-less? I do because I feel a case hides the beauty of the phone and it should be used how it is. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I own a few, but I really like the feel of the phone, only thing on my phone is a screen protector

I agree, but I do need a little protection when laying the phone on a flat surface, and I have a little trouble hanging on to a bare phone. So for security I use just a bumper. A compromise, but most of the phone's beauty shows. I carry it in a belt holster.

No way I'm risking not having a case on my phone. Knowing my luck, I'd drop it the second it has no case on it and smash it! I use the Griffin reveal which has a clear back and bumper style side so the phone just looks like it has a bumper on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50/50 naked and use a case. But even te case I use just use a bumper also have front and back screen shields just to protect glass from scratches

I've always been a strong supporter of using some type of case on your iDevice. However, here lately I've been running mine naked!! :)

I dropped my iPhone 4 in the bathroom once. It scratched a tiny bit. Ever since I got my iPhone 4s I had a case to protect it. If you must have the iPhone to show off, get a slim case that fits your taste. But I do recommend a case. Just in case!

I did buy a bumper to protect my new shiny phone but it has taken some of the silver paint off the side which I'm not too happy about, so I'm now looking at battery cases especially now I've found this forum lol

I did buy a bumper to protect my new shiny phone but it has taken some of the silver paint off the side which I'm not too happy about, so I'm now looking at battery cases especially now I've found this forum lol

That's strange. I've never heard of a case taking some of the silver paint off. Which case were you using?

It's called a griffin bumper, wasn't a cheap one either. I did look on you tube and it's not that uncommon. Apple won't take responsibility which I'm a bit upset about. My shiny new phone isn't so shiny lol

Personally mines naked because I agree with the OP naked is beautiful. Bumpers are awful. I do however have a slick-wrap covering it, but still looks naked with one if these on kinda.

iHolophyte

Both ways actually - if I am in a dirty, active situation I use a Otterbox Defender but the rest of the time I use it naked. I love the look and hate to cover it up. I am very, very careful with the phone though.