What's new

Naked iPhone

I see an iphone case kind of like a coat. I put one on my phone if I'm going to be using my phone while walking around outside. But once I'm at my office I take off my coat and I take off my phones case.

Why? Because I carry my phone in my pocket and I want it as thin as possible. Also, the brushed metal band around the phone is sexy. That and the shiny glass combine to produce the Ferrari of the phone world. No way, I was some lump of black plastic covering up my phone.

To protect the back from getting scratched when it has no case, I put a carbon fiber stick-on. That allows me to lay it flat on hard surfaces without worrying about the camera lens.

The iphone 4S is STILL the best looking phone out there. I was actually glad they didn't change the design yet.

CliffyDontCare said:
This may be a thread somewhere else, but I was wondering who here uses there iPhone case-less? I do because I feel a case hides the beauty of the phone and it should be used how it is. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I use a clear case because I agree

Since I have seen so many light tumbles and a shattered screen, I use an otterbox.. I must admit, a naked iPhone is a beautiful thing. But, rather be safe than sorry..

First time I had a naked iPhone, I dropped it. thankfully if fell onto the bed. Since it has been concealed in a case, it hasn't so much as slipped in my hand...

Personally mines naked because I agree with the OP naked is beautiful. Bumpers are awful. I do however have a slick-wrap covering it, but still looks naked with one if these on kinda.

iHolophyte

What 'slick-wrap' do you use? Thanks...

Lifeproof case since day 1. The phone was naked for about 6 hours before I got up to BestBuy to get the Gen2 case.

I am notoriously hard on phones. I need protection. Especially since this is a huge investment...buying the phone outright and all. Being a firefighter, my phones get dropped, kicked, stepped on, dropped in water, hosed down, tossed out the truck... you get the picture. The Lifeproof is thin enough to retain the nice palm size of the phone, but gives it the protection I require.

I keep mine in an Oakley sunglasses bag. Not a mark on it yet- same with my old 3Gs. Had that for two years and never got a single scratch on that one either.

naked here not even a screen protector. don't put the phone on a pedestal, its a phone
icon12.png