What's new

Naked iphone - bad idea?

This is a no-brainer. What's better: to have a "cool" looking iPhone without a case or one that's protected. ONE drop from a non-protected device could cost hundreds of dollars.

My old phone used to slip off the passenger seat in my car alot. My iphone's case prevents that from happening. I think it's wise to protect your investment.

hi,
I believe almost every iphone is delicate. But what you are saying is not that true. Cellphones easily get scratches and sometimes when slip from hand and hit by the ground even cause problem in display but this doesn't mean that phones are fragile and should not be used. It just means you should care about your phone.

Thank you for that information in that case I will go and get one ta loads

I went with a leather pouch from proporta featuring an embedded aluminum shield for the screen. Keeps the thing safe and scratch free, but beautiful and sleek when in use!

SlickWraps said:
I would like to introduce you all to SlickWraps. The whole reason we started the company was so we did not have to hide the iPhone 4's beauty. The iPhone 4 is sexy as it is, putting it in a case should be a crime. I would like some of you to try out my favorite iPhone 4 skin, the brushed steel. It is thin and looks amazing on the iPhone 4. It is also reusable and will not leave any residue behind when you want to go naked. I will send it to the first five people who reply and want to try this wrap out.

Andrew

Am I too late ??

I would desperately like to try it!

Take care,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I would like to introduce you all to SlickWraps. The whole reason we started the company was so we did not have to hide the iPhone 4's beauty. The iPhone 4 is sexy as it is, putting it in a case should be a crime. I would like some of you to try out my favorite iPhone 4 skin, the brushed steel. It is thin and looks amazing on the iPhone 4. It is also reusable and will not leave any residue behind when you want to go naked. I will send it to the first five people who reply and want to try this wrap out.

Andrew

I would like to try it too if I'm not too late.

IMO i like the iphone 4 naked, i had it like that for while it just feels so much better but i recently got the clear incase because my calls kept on getting dropped, so far i'm liking it.

I use a soft guard on it. It keeps the look also and protects it from slipping and small scratches.

Also without the guard dont you get antenna problem. I am facing the problem from the first day of taking iPHone 4 white. So had to buy the cover ASAP

Last edited by a moderator: