What's new

Need a Synching expert badly !

Myron

Reaction score
I have no problem synching my iPhone into my PC using iTunes. My concern is does everything get stored: all my photos, all my voicemails, all my stored phone numbers, all my Bookmarks? If not, what exactly does NOT get restored when I connect to a new iPhone or my repaired phone? Will it even have all the Apps I downloaded, or must I download each App again? Hopefully, you will tell me that everything is restored. Also, I often get a message when synching into my PC, if I want to download a newer version. I am afraid if I do so, all my info will get deleted. How often should I do the synching? I've done it several times into the same PC. Please advise. Thanks.

before you sync your new phone do a back up of your old one, in Itunes right click on the device and select backup, after that is completed eject your phone and hook up your new phone and when asked to restore from backup select the last backup, all of your apps, contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, photos, & all of the info in the apps, will be restored to the new phone, I'm not sure of the voicemails if the will restore or if they are backed up. as far as syncing it is a personal choice, I sync my Iphone and Ipad everynight. hope this helps. others on this forum may have more help for you.

Last edited: