What's new

My iPhone 5 always has trouble connecting to new networks!

grizzly

Reaction score
I can never get my 5 to connect to the new wifi network and if it does it will not stay connected, I have version 6.1.2 any help would be greatly appreciated!!?????

I can never get my 5 to connect to the new wifi network and if it does it will not stay connected, I have version 6.1.2 any help would be greatly appreciated!!?????

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset NetworkSettings to see if that works?

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset NetworkSettings to see if that works?

Yes i have tried that numerous times doesnt do a thing once in a while I can get it to connect by turning phone off then on again but does not stay connected.

My IPhone is fine for me, i recommend wiping it to factory settings, and starting fresh.

Any one else having the same problem???

Have you tried resetting your router?

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

The routers I am having problems with are not mine, its always when i am traveling, it is frustrating when my nephew is right next to me with his 4 and he has no problem and i cant connect or stay connected.

I have the same problem........not foundation solution yet :(

I actually am not having that issue either. Hope you find a solution!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I have iPhone 5 but, i never get any type of trouble in it. You should contact at apple store to resolve this problem.

"Ask to join networks "option should be off
epanehed.jpg

If this option is set to ON, you will Lose wireless connection every time iphone autolock

Sent from iphone 5