What's new

New i5, not connecting wifi

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi i had trouble waiting 30+ hours for my O2 signal to come through on my new ip5 now I cant get on my wifi. I've just got home and it connected after I put the password in but stayed for about 5 mins if that and now it's gone off.
I've tried turning phone and wifi switch on phone on/off. This is not turning out great at the moment coming from a slow 3GS but at least everything worked on that!
When my wifi is listed and I try to connect it has the message "can't connect to bthomehub" .
Please has someone any advice I want to love my new ip5 but at the moment I'm back on the 3GS cos it's connected to the wifi. Thanks in advance

Try this- Settings-General-Reset-Reset Network Settings.

One more thing you can do is ring Apple, as your iphone 5 is new you will have 90 days free phone support, they will have you sorted out pretty quickly.

Thankyou I had tried all these but just woke up and entered pass word for my wifi and its accepted it-just hope it's stays that way now.thankyou for your help again poisonivy.

Thankyou I had tried all these but just woke up and entered pass word for my wifi and its accepted it-just hope it's stays that way now.thankyou for your help again poisonivy.
thats great, fingers crossed then, i will leave this thread open in case you have further problems.