What's new

My first iphone +question

kat

Reaction score
Heyy im getting an iphone 4 this week or for sure on monday next week!! Gona be my first iphone..cant waitt lol especially since ive been having horrible tmobile for so long..my friend is buying it for me and setting it up on his att plan..i was wondering is there anyway he can check what websites i visited through the phone bill or calling att or some way? Thx!! :D

thats good, the iphone 4 is very good imo you will be happy with it. i dont think at and t will give out such information even if they had it..

Yes, if it is his plan he will be able to get a detailed bill of all phone calls and text messages. Not what they say but the number and time you sent them. As far as websites you have visited no... It will just show on the bill as data usage.

Oh ok cool. I also have another questioon. I have an ipod touch that i bought alot of apps on... When i get the new iphone 4 i want to transfer those apps to my iphone..i dont have a computer anymore since i broke it so i cant use itunes...so im wondering is there a way for me to redownload those apps for free? Like can i log on to iphone app store on my account that i bought my apps on and get the apps free or will it charge me again? Cuz on ipod i can redownload stuff i already purchased for free

you can re download the paid for ones also unless your using another account

Oh ok thats awesome!!!! Thx :)

I may be wrong but I am under the impression that you would need a computer and be logged in to I tunes to be able to make your iPhone work.

I may be wrong but I am under the impression that you would need a computer and be logged in to I tunes to be able to make your iPhone work.

Activation can be done over the phone. The only reason I can think of a computer would be needed is to backup/restore.