What's new

my contacts

keith

Reaction score
I love my new IPhone4 and I've synched thru ITunes but, when I go to send an email and use my contacts it refers to the contacts that were in my last phone. So, I can only text and not email to a contact....any suggestions? Thanks, Keith

I love my new IPhone4 and I've synched thru ITunes but, when I go to send an email and use my contacts it refers to the contacts that were in my last phone. So, I can only text and not email to a contact....any suggestions? Thanks, Keith

What other contacts are you trying to get on your phone? If they are from outlook you will havetoo go to the bottom info tab with your iphone plugged in and check what info you want moved from your computer to your phone. Just be sure you have a backup because it does write over whatever is on the phone. Hope that helps!

I'm trying to use the contact list from my Windows Live Mail program which didn't synch/transfer....not my contact list from my former phone, which did transfer. What screen is this "info tab" on? Do you think that the (former mobile phone) contacts currently on my Iphone will get overwritten/deleted with transferring the mail contacts? Thanks for your help, DannyBoy

The info tab comes up when you have your iPhone plugged into iTunes. As far as windows mail.... My best suggestion would be to import your contacts list to outlook so that iTunes can use it. Maby someone has a better idea??

Sorry. I was wonder from previous PDA Window OS contact how to copy all my Contact to Iphone 4 ? Need a guide to it to avoid manually key in my contact 1 by 1 (A few hundred of it). Pls assist. Thanks.

Is there any way to synch the phone contacts to a desktop outlook or does it allways synch from desk top to phone?. It may sound dumb but what is unlock and jailbreak?

Is there any way to synch the phone contacts to a desktop outlook or does it allways synch from desk top to phone?. It may sound dumb but what is unlock and jailbreak?

It syncs both ways so your contacts in outlook and on the phone stay the same.