What's new

Must have Apps for the iPhone 4

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what you think the "Must Have" apps for the iPhone 4 will be.

i got a few i will download that i had on my 3g, not sure if they will work on the 4, does that include jailbreak ones or just app store ones?

as per my opinion, there are 3 application which must have in iphone 4 and that is tomtom, imovie, and runkeeper pro.

my favorites are: textfree, reminders, twitbird , boxcar

others i like: icam , faces lite, cardstar , fastshop ,perfect browser , web albums, photo utility, gorillacam ,iflashready, navigon , gasbag, cheapgas , park'n find , wsbtv.com , pandora , flycast , .977 music, tipstar , freememory , disc space idrivelite, appbox lite, wall labeler, handy convert, keeper , voicemail , teamviewer, notifyme2

Cydia is good also rock? I think it's called, I remember on 1.1.4 it was installer but cydia takes ages to load I remember, heavy bloated like vista

quick question. How do you close an app or apps when you are not using it/them? by clicking on the HOME button doesn't necessarilty close them , correct?

others i like: icam , faces lite, cardstar , fastshop ,perfect browser , web albums, photo utility, gorillacam ,iflashready, navigon , gasbag, cheapgas , park'n find , wsbtv.com , pandora , flycast , .977 music, tipstar , freememory , disc space idrivelite, appbox lite, wall labeler, handy convert, keeper , voicemail , teamviewer, notifyme2

you can get team viewer on the iphone?lol i have it on my mac and hp i used to have lots of laughs with that app. never really needed help just used it to mess around with..

you can get team viewer on the iphone?lol i have it on my mac and hp i used to have lots of laughs with that app. never really needed help just used it to mess around with..

I like Team Viewer. It's a great remote access app with better features and functionality than a lot of the PAID apps. Good support for dual monitors, too.

I think it's a little annoying to have to enter in the access codes for your own computer, especially since the 4 digit code changes every time you restart the prorgam. But I guess it's a good easy way of connecting to other people's computers to help them.

I had my mom install it on her computer, and I helped her set up her email and other simple stuff.

I also like "Key Ring" It scans all of your rewards and discount cards from places like the grocery store, CVS, blockbuster, etc. Then, instead of having to remember all your cards on your keychain, you just pull up the app! There are a few apps that do this, but this one does the best job scanning the cards.. Plus it puts the store's logo in the list of cars.

Handy Light is also a good one.

yes team viewer is very help full for lots of reasons, i used to use remote assistance until i found team viewer and there should be some option where you could sync with trusted people and it never ask for password for a connection to certain places, but maybe that is a big security risk. or for even for your own pcs would be good.

quick question. How do you close an app or apps when you are not using it/them? by clicking on the HOME button doesn't necessarilty close them , correct?

You have to double click the home button to bring up the multi-task bar. Then hold your finger on one of the apps until the delete icon appears then tap again to delete.