What's new

music

lulzwtfkek

Reaction score
after jailbreaking my iphone how can i get music on there? is there a way to torrent music and instead of getting to sync them from itunes sync them form something else?

torrent has officially been allowed to app store im not sure when but its going to be on there or maybe already is.. so you will be able to use torrent if you want, or just download mp3s from your pc/mac then use itunes to upload it.

yes like previous poster says, you dont need to buy from itunes to import to your intues library your can use your own cd rips or yes even torrent downloads

i use pwntunes where u can hook ur phone to your comp and just transfer the music into the phone without hookin it up with itunes. you copy the music file from ur comp and click and drag into a folder on your phone look into it. its in cydia. :)

pwntunes? first ive heard of that, but sounds good. a number of itunes alternatives out there

I have tried some other players but I still don't think anything beats the iPod and iTunes as the interface. I have several programs on my computer for re formatting music and movies so they will work. Usually for music I download FLAC and then convert to apple lossless.