What's new

more mods needed?

We have been getting hit real hard lately with spam. We've installed a couple of new plugins that will hopefully prevent it.

The spam was getting deleted pretty quickly from what I saw. I saw they were doing it on like 5-10 threads at a time.

The mods were doing pretty well at removing the user and posts quickly at least.

PS. Hope my necklace turns up soon.

The spam was getting deleted pretty quickly from what I saw. I saw they were doing it on like 5-10 threads at a time.

The mods were doing pretty well at removing the user and posts quickly at least.

PS. Hope my necklace turns up soon.

haha

the one dickweed doesnt start his own thread he comments on others saying crap like

"good article i will remember forever"
and he has about 5 links in his signature to knock off crap

This has got to be the first time I have ever seen a member ask for MORE moderators!

And I want my damn chocolates. They seemed legit. I figured if I wanted chocolate from a foreign country, I would have to look for a foreign chocolate seller. What do ya know, there was one on here, said he was from a Swiss chocolate plant, gave me his info and the payment was sent. It's been a month and I've seen nothing.

Haha, just kidding. Yeah, they are annoying, but I haven't seen much of it, good job mods, whoever you are.