What's new

I need ideas!

Pfl212

Reaction score
Hey guys, pretty sure this isn't the right place to ask this but I know theres alot of smart people on here so I'll give it a shot. So I'm opening up a dealership soon and need Some ideas for what to call the dealership. I'm looking for a name that seems pretty well known and people wont hesitate to stop by. For example, woodfield Nissan or fox valley chevorlet. Obviously those names are taken so any help at all with some creative name will be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your right, the section of the forum was not the right place! :) but in the off-topic section feel free to post anything.. well almost anything as long as it does not break any of the rules..

so your going to sell cars? what kind of cars?

Me and a buddy of mine are planning on it, just need to think of the right name and we are in business. And all types of cars.

Not going to sell any car costing over $50,000. The name/dealership is too common. I need something in the Chicagoland area that sounds popular

Not going to sell any car costing over $50,000. The name/dealership is too common. I need something in the Chicagoland area that sounds popular

In the Uk you can buy a ferrari 360 for around that amount, but second hand of course...

Call it Chicagoland hot cars lol or Mikes cars.. or Exotic cars...or.... yes i am bad at this lol

In the Uk you can buy a ferrari 360 for around that amount, but second hand of course...

Call it Chicagoland hot cars lol or Mikes cars.. or Exotic cars...or.... yes i am bad at this lol

Anything else? Lol

Hey guys, pretty sure this isn't the right place to ask this but I know theres alot of smart people on here so I'll give it a shot. So I'm opening up a dealership soon and need Some ideas for what to call the dealership. I'm looking for a name that seems pretty well known and people wont hesitate to stop by. For example, woodfield Nissan or fox valley chevorlet. Obviously those names are taken so any help at all with some creative name will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello

There are some names which i can suggest are:

Accelerator FORD
Ambiance Volksvagon
etc.

Thanks
A2zchild