What's new

Microphone peoblem please help

deep

Reaction score
I updated my iphone from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3…my baseband is updated to 4.10.01..now the problem is,when a call comes,no one can hear my voice…i tried to record voice in voice memo & it works perfect…so it is proved that microphone is working properly…m really very upset…i m from india…i wiped out all my data and updated my phone 4 times but still the same problem…plz any1 gives me right solution…i will be really gratefull to you…waiting for the reply…

Plzzzz any1 reply and find me the genuine solution for it...i m really upset with apple..i bought iphone for 36000 bugs before 1 and half months...hope some1 wl giv the solution...thank you...

Bit hard to understand your first post. Don't know what happened there.

The only problem is that no one can hear you on a call correct? Baseband only really concerns unlock is that a problem too...?

How many people did u tried to call and arrived to reproduce the issue? If you are sure that you've called many people and it's the same issue, then i will advice u to visit apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude i tried more then 30 calls outgoing and incoming both...but few times when i select network manually or i reset location setting, the next person can only hear me for 1 or 2 minutes..if its really a microphone problem then it really dont works in 1 or 2 calls also..i can record voice in voice memo finely...i tried other company sim card also but same problem...you visit apple.com forum & u can see there r many people facing this problem like mine..so plz help me out..& ma bro went us and bought phone from there so its not worth to visit apple...

You will have to visit apple to sort it out anyway. It might cost you some $ if you do not have any guaranty for the device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iphone4 mic not working i did it heat change ic of microphonbut now the telephone dead ploease give me a solution

iphone4 mic not working i did it heat change ic of microphonbut now the telephone dead ploease give me a solution

Hardware related??? I advice you pay a visit to apple store.