What's new

Metasploit framework

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisaussie

Reaction score
Can someone please write up a comprehensive description of the framework on the Idevice please?
Thanks.

Because I would like someone who has experience with it to do a write up on it as there is nothing about it online anywhere with the iPhone. It would be greatly appreciated. Also if you did not know, metasploit framework is a penetration And security testing combination of software which is often used for educational purposes for finding security holes in your own network, services and computers, or others which you have been given permission to.

Hi and thanks jmills87 I didn't ask for a link to another site, I asked for a write up... That site is about Metasploit frame work on a pc not an iPhone...

I am sure they are more qualified to provide you with the information that you are looking for then we are.

Last edited:
Jmills87 said:
I am sure they are more qualified to provide you with the information that you are looking for then we are.

This is the answer you are looking for.

chrisaussie said:
That's not what I asked for, get it right.

Don't you think if someone knew that they would explain it. You're basically asking us to go research the subject for your benefit. Jmills provided you with information, if you don't like the answer please google your question. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.