What's new

Make iphone louder

georgebrown88

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. I'm looking to make my iPhone louder while watching films with my ear phones in at work. I work in a loud environment so I need the volume louder. I've googled some but can seem tell any difference at all. Is there someone who actually uses one that works? If so can you let me no. I just tried volume boost x3 had to add it from winterboard but no app icon or no difference in volume

there a various small stand alone audio amps on the market, you plug the amplifier input into the phones headphone socket, the amps output to speakers or headphones.

cheapest option is place the handset inside a ceramic bowl and tilt it towards you :).

This is typical apple. I've completely switched to apple from android. On android there were several hackers who hacked into color gamma, volume boosts, overclocking, undervolting etc. Apart from this Apple is perfect. I'm curious if these will be available on our iphones in the future. Let's hope so :)

This is typical apple. I've completely switched to apple from android. On android there were several hackers who hacked into color gamma, volume boosts, overclocking, undervolting etc. Apart from this Apple is perfect. I'm curious if these will be available on our iphones in the future. Let's hope so :)

i think that will only happen if the speaker drivers are increased in size.

you do realise the output is only mono direct from the handset?

Volume boost would be worthless. Degradation of quality is not worth a few decibels in my opinion. If you want it to be louder, use headphones or speakers.

If you read my post it says I work in a loud environment and I can only just hear tv through my headphones. So I'm already using head phones mate

Lol I know what you mean but it's slim pickens when it come to apple in that sense. The ip5 is a lot louder than my 4s but not my sg3.

Just like mentioned above there are no downloadable options like on Samsungs (androids). You have the buy a amplifier that actually attaches to phone.