What's new

Magic Mouse Inspired iPhone 5 Design Concept

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ciccarese Design has posted some iPhone 5 design concept images that appear to be inspired by the Magic Mouse.

What do you think?

71655-500.jpg

71654-500.jpg

71652-500.jpg

71651-500.jpg

96magnumram

Reaction score
I don't really care for their concept at all...I have a 3GS and really like how it feels in my hand...but I also like the 4 and 4S too...it would be cool to have a phone that shares design traits of both the 3GS and 4S...the one posted above seems to be a bit overboard.

bab2010

Reaction score
The design is pretty much interesting, but i don't think that i will be going for it if this is really going to be the next coming iPhone.

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
I agree with bab that that it's a very interesting design. However, I do not like it what so ever!!

OP
Gregoris

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
its not going to be the next design its a CONCEPT design.. just a designer messing around really.. apple would never do that.

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
its not going to be the next design its a CONCEPT design.. just a designer messing around really.. apple would never do that.
Oh I know... LOL!!! I think it's crazy, however, that it's the ridiculous designs that get the most publicity.

bab2010

Reaction score
Same here. Looks cheap.
LOL, the Magic mouse actually doesn't look cheap though. I love my magic mouse and but an iPhone with the magic mouse shape? definitely looks like a cheap iPhone.

darweshs

Reaction score
bab2010 said:
LOL, the Magic mouse actually doesn't look cheap though. I love my magic mouse and but an iPhone with the magic mouse shape? definitely looks like a cheap iPhone.

The mouse itself doesn't look cheap. I agree completely.

white4s

Reaction score
you're all crazy thats pretty sick and futuristic. would definitely get it

darweshs

Reaction score
white4s said:
you're all crazy thats pretty sick and futuristic. would definitely get it

It would have the same problem that the iPad 1 had. Wobbly while laying on its back. Also very not ergonomic, probably very slippery.

Most reactions