What's new

macOS Sierra

macOS 10.12.1 Developer Beta 1 was just released this morning, only one day after macOS Sierra was released to the public.
So they're already working on improvements. Gotta love Apple.

As someone who didn't use an iMac since 2008, it seems decent. Even though I only have two iMac G5 computers, which probably run Mac OS X Tiger.

They'll probably run OS X Leopard as the latest supported version.

Yeah. I think my family got them around 2006/2007. This was before the iMac Aluminum was released, which was the computer that Apple presented with Mac OS X Leopard at the time. They're partially broken, but I bet they're still usable.

Yeah. I think my family got them around 2006/2007. This was before the iMac Aluminum was released, which was the computer that Apple presented with Mac OS X Leopard at the time. They're partially broken, but I bet they're still usable.
My oldest iMac is an iMac G3 Snow from 2001. Its running OS X Tiger 10.4.11 and macOS 9.2.2.

My oldest iMac is an iMac G3 Snow from 2001. Its running OS X Tiger 10.4.11 and macOS 9.2.2.
wowsers, a 15 year old, fully functioning computer is almost unheard of outside of the Apple ecosystem.

I didn't come to know Macs until 2013, I have a 2012 Mac mini and it has amazed me since the day I bought it a few years ago. I plan to buy one more mini (I love the Mac mini line) and it'll probably be the last computer I'll ever have to buy.. given their resilience and my age.

wowsers, a 15 year old, fully functioning computer is almost unheard of outside of the Apple ecosystem.

I didn't come to know Macs until 2013, I have a 2012 Mac mini and it has amazed me since the day I bought it a few years ago. I plan to buy one more mini (I love the Mac mini line) and it'll probably be the last computer I'll ever have to buy.. given their resilience and my age.

I'll have to boot up my Windows 98SE PC sometime and see if it still works. It's around 17 years old, I believe. I have a keyboard that will work with it. I may have difficulty finding a mouse.

I'll have to boot up my Windows 98SE PC sometime and see if it still works. It's around 17 years old, I believe. I have a keyboard that will work with it. I may have difficulty finding a mouse.

Man, that has to be really old. I remember seeing a PC running Windows 98 in my school when I was little. It had that tiny Windows mouse cursor when it shut down.

Man, that has to be really old. I remember seeing a PC running Windows 98 in my school when I was little. It had that tiny Windows mouse cursor when it shut down.

Now I feel REALLY old. When I was little The Beatles were still together and Neil Armstrong was looking forward to walking on the moon.

Now I feel REALLY old. When I was little The Beatles were still together and Neil Armstrong was looking forward to walking on the moon.
When I started school the Beatles had only been together for 2 years and Yuri Gagarin's flight was just over 1 year earlier.

Totally off topic but l remember watching something in
64 outside of a TV Rental shop called DER in Brixton London. I was only a nipper, it was packed. No idea what it was now though. Must have been important.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.