What's new

Machined iPhone 4G Cases - anyone ordered one?

jdad

Reaction score

Attachments

• $iPhone-4G-Front.jpg
    $iPhone-4G-Front.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 2,827
that thing doesn't even look like an iphone anymore

That was not quite what i pictured when i read the tag line. I was kind of expecting something a lot more form fitting. A cool representation of metal fab though.

it looks like one of those heavy metal instrumental cases that I've seen at airports. haha

I have one on order! Stay tuned for a video review!! I think its a pretty cool idea and a bit better for reception than the Element cases we have seen so far.

This looks hardcore!! I think I'll stick with my silicone case, haha

This looks hardcore!! I think I'll stick with my silicone case, haha

lol yes, hardcore is right! Im still in the market for a case that's as tough as the iphone4's looks! Hopefully this case is tough and keeps the antenna as open as possible!

wow that looks awesome, but it also look like it weight a ton....lol

Here's my light and skinny silicone cover

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

it's fit pretty nice!!!

i'll tell you not what to get i recieved my atomic aluminum case today as soon as i put it on my bars went from 4 to no bars!!! no joking i was like what in the heck is going on here so i took it off and i got my 4 bars back and then put it on one more time and lost my bars. it is a beautiful case but no bars no deal im returning it for sure i will say one thing i like the imitation carbon fiber back plate im keeping it this was my personel experience

i just tried my wifes phone to see if maybe by chance it was my phone and i got the same result lost all the bars just thought i would let yall know

i just tried my wifes phone to see if maybe by chance it was my phone and i got the same result lost all the bars just thought i would let yall know

Do a search here on the forum.
There is a tread about this, and a fix.
I am waiting for my case.

// Daniel, Sweden

After reading and seeing the photos from the OP I ordered one of these cases some weeks ago. I am not disappointed, service from the company and the product are top notch.