What's new

Machined iPhone 4G Cases - anyone ordered one?

I dig the Karas Kustom..seems better than Vapor..it's floating on all faces..whereas the Vapor I still wouldn't want to put the ip4 face down.

I dig the Karas Kustom..seems better than Vapor..it's floating on all faces..whereas the Vapor I still wouldn't want to put the ip4 face down.

The Vapor does give a bit of a gap between the face and the table but I was always afraid of scratching the case ;) with this case it rests on the bolts so even the case doesn't get scratched. Even tho some people don't care for the industrial look. I have had a bit of the color flake off the colored ones doesn't seem to be as good quality plating as the vapor so I'd stick with the bare metal like alum,nickel,copper.

I don't really care for the design. Looks like a picture frame or one of those pin needle toys that you can put you hand on and it makes a pin copy of it. I ordered an Atomic Hybrid case and I hope it works ad advertised. I had a vapor and it decimated my signal and even though it looked awesome wasn't worth the signal degradation. Maybe this Atomic case will give me the best of both worlds :). Can't wait to see!

here is a pretty good video review of the case, one with a white iphone and talks about signal loss

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought an Xtrucase 4 months ago i think and it's been really good to me. Haven't had any issues and i've had many many compliments on how it looks. Check them out, they have reviews all over the web.
$P1030606.jpg$P1030607.jpg

I have a Chrome one also but this one is my wife's!