- Mar 28, 2012
- Reaction score
I have to say I'm impressed. Here's how I did it:
- Location Services is turned on but toggled off for apps that don't absolutely need it. Apps such as Compass, Maps, Siri, Transportation apps, and Weather work better with location services toggled on.
- Background App Refresh is toggled on (the System needs it) but third-party apps aren't allowed to use it
- I never use Bluetooth
- Brightness is set to 50% and Auto-Brightness is toggled off
- I use the Control Center to turn off WiFi when I'm not using it
- I don't have any games installed on my iPhones
- I never manually close/kill apps. People who do this don't quite understand how the system works.