What's new

Lost scores in all apps but on gamecenter

spygirl_77

Reaction score
At my wits end trying to figure out when I log into Game Center my stats are there but when I go to play the game it is wiped and making me play from the start. This sucks!!! Please help?!?!!!

i have the same here. only all-time score is there. daily and weekly scores are reset. in Big Bad sudokubook it means i have to reach 2,2 million before my all-time score is updated. that's an anoying bugg.

Same thing with me! I called iPhone tech support and was told that they are lost, that's it!
When upgrading to iOS5 from iOS4 , the game scores were lost but by calling Apple a technician walked me through some steps and got them back.
This time I installed the new release of iOS5.0.1, thought it was a small one but it just bombed out.
Please help!

Stats ain't really that matter, the one thing that count is the FUN really so stop moaning for the lost stat and just play again, eventually you might just regain it again, lol.

Ayasocool said:
Stats ain't really that matter, the one thing that count is the FUN really so stop moaning for the lost stat and just play again, eventually you might just regain it again, lol.

That's just cruel. I'm all about stats and achievements. I don't have a replay bone in my body.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Same thing with me! I called iPhone tech support and was told that they are lost, that's it!
When upgrading to iOS5 from iOS4 , the game scores were lost but by calling Apple a technician walked me through some steps and got them back.
This time I installed the new release of iOS5.0.1, thought it was a small one but it just bombed out.
Please help!

do you recall what step you were taking to get them back and could you share them with us?

Sorry I do not remember.
It was a couple of days after iOS5 was released.
Now that updating to 5.0.1 wiped everything and Apple told me no way back.
If Steve Jobs were around, somebody would have been fired by saying this.
I have a a few colleagues having business apps no longer working with iOS4 so have to do the iOS5. everybody at least lost some of the apps data, scores, etc.
I told then do a manual backup ( right click on the phone and select 'Back Up' ) before upgrading. Not sure they could get the scores back or not.
For my case, I have found nothing helping me getting scores back.

Does this forum have connection to Apple tech team?