What's new

Game center wont load half the time....Please help!

Clark1979

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 4s Game center loaded fine for awhile, but a week ago it stopped loading and games are saying im not signed in, but i am, when i click on gamecenter its just a plain white screen. and when i go into settings and click on it. the lil dial just goes around and round, Ive tried restarting the phone several times. It worked one time and gamecenter loaded fine for about a week, then all of a sudden it stopped loading again and ive restarted the phone again 5-6 times still just a blank white screen. Anyone know whats going on?? Thanks foir any help.

I have an Iphone 4s Game center loaded fine for awhile, but a week ago it stopped loading and games are saying im not signed in, but i am, when i click on gamecenter its just a plain white screen. and when i go into settings and click on it. the lil dial just goes around and round, Ive tried restarting the phone several times. It worked one time and gamecenter loaded fine for about a week, then all of a sudden it stopped loading again and ive restarted the phone again 5-6 times still just a blank white screen. Anyone know whats going on?? Thanks foir any help.
When you say you restarted the phone, did you mean a hard reset? And are you saying when you go to the phone's settings and tap on Game Center it starts loading non stop with the wheel?

When you say you restarted the phone, did you mean a hard reset? And are you saying when you go to the phone's settings and tap on Game Center it starts loading non stop with the wheel?

Hi, I did a total factory reset this morning and its working again now, for the time being, yes when it wasn't working when going into settings and clicking on game center it would show my apple id but nothing else and the wheel would just go around and around. Any Idea of what could be causing game center not to load sometimes? don't have any other problems with apps loading, could it be an incompatible game? Thanks for your help!!