What's new

Looking Forward To A Long Relationship AND I Already Have Questions!

RBL2704

Reaction score
1. My name is Richard - I am 60+ years of age - I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran - I'm married / father of five / grandfather of three.
2. I purchased one of the first Apple Computers ever made.
3. I own an iPod / an iPhone 4 (waiting for my iPhone 4s - from a preorder) / and an iPad 2.
4. In the 80's I owned a computer store - Entree.

5. Question 1: When I download to iCloud from my iPhone 4s and my IPad 2 (to the same account). Will my DATA/SONGS/BOOKS/AUDIOBOOKS be kept separate for each device?
6. Question 2. When I do a backup to the iCloud - does the backup - backup all of the CONTENT in the apps that have Books/Audiobooks in them OR does it only backup the COVER of the Books/Audiobooks?
7. Question 3. I PRE-ORDERED an iPhone 4s from Best Buy (500 miles to the closest Apple Store/and each time I or one of my children go into AT&T Store they try to sell one of my children a Non-Apple IPhone. So anyway we purchase most of our Apple Products from our (fairly) local Best Buy. I PRE-ordered a Black / 64mg / AT&T iPhone 4s. Admittedly I was not able to order it on the first day of being able to order the iPhone 4s [although I REALLY TRIED - we were in another State and they would not allow me to PRE-order it online. Nor would they allow me to order it at a local Best Buy when I personally went into a Best Buy where I was visiting). ANYWAY - I ordered it four days later - and was told it would be there at 8:00 a.m. last Friday. It was not. And NOBODY is able to tell me when it will be. Nobody! It was suggested I try APPLE FORUM - I appreciate ANY insight ANYONE might have! Thank You!