What's new

Looking for an app/tweak about battery

Trancemaker

Reaction score
Hi all! This is of course my first post.

I am looking for something to combine % of battery and the battery icon in one. I need to shorten the status bar info, and everything else is needed. I've searched a lot and I always get the show % indication. I am looking for a battery icon, that has the % within the battery.

I am currently on iphone 4 4.2.1 but most probably going for an update this week. I also have a new iphone 5 but still thinking if I am going to keep it. So any suggestion would be valid.

Thanks in advance

Try looking in the Themes (Battery) section on Cydia. You might have to expand on your repos to get it sometimes.

Try looking in the Themes (Battery) section on Cydia. You might have to expand on your repos to get it sometimes.

Hi, thanks for your post.

There are only 3 themes currently, nothing that I can use. I have a lot of repos, so any specific suggestions would be nice.

I'd prefer an app if anyone else knows, or at least remove completely the battery icon and keep the %.

Thanks again.

The tweak Springtomize 2 has an option to not show the battery or the battery percent (or both). I think it's $2.99, USD, at Cydia. In addition to that, there are many other cosmetic things Springtomize can do. IMHO, it's one of the better tweaks.

I also have used the tweak called "Bolt." It removes the battery icon from the status bar. Then, you only see a lightening bolt in the status bar when the iPhone is charging (you don't even see the battery icon on the Lockscreen as that's gone also). This tweak is free.

The battery and percentage are two different icons, both responding to the system. You'd have to hide one and modify the other (e.g. with a theme).

Hopefully, some of this is of use.

Marilyn

Another one I like a lot is Bolt from Saurik. It's free and hides the battery except when you are charging when it shows a little lightning bolt. It's all very seamless with no settings and the bolt changes colors for each color of status bar as well to match the rest of the stock status icons. Check that out.

Thanks , I did use bolt. But know I am updated to 6.1 and jailbreak was very unstable, so I am not using jailbreak for now.

Thanks , I did use bolt. But know I am updated to 6.1 and jailbreak was very unstable, so I am not using jailbreak for now.

6.0.1, not 6.1. they're two different iOS versions

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD