What's new

Need Tweak names

t6lock

Reaction score
Haven't really done any research or tweaking since the iOS6 JB back when it was new. I am looking for a few specific functions I can't remember what they were called.

-add an extra icon to my dock
-make the solid grey background behind the dock transparent
-make all icon sizes smaller
-edit what is shown in the status bar

Oh also, I remember there was a guide on how to transfer files between PC/iPhone using WinSCP that involved using the Terminal app and a bunch of other things I can't remember. Would love to see that guide again.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
1,2 and 4 can be done with Springtomize. Springtomize 2 for iOS 5 and 6, or Springtomize 3 for iOS 7. 3 was a feature in Springtomize 2 IIRC and should be coming in a future update. In the meantime, you can use Bigify to rescale sizes.

You don't need a Terminal app to transfer files between PC and phone. Install OpenSSH, then open up WinSCP, enable SSH and Wifi on your device, then input your device's IP address into the address field, type in root as your user, and alpine as your password. It's highly recommended that you change your SSH password as well, that requires a Terminal app or the PuTTy command prompt for Windows.

Last edited:
Thanks, Springtomize was the one I was missing. I also had something that hid the text of the name of the app under its icon can't figure what it was from.

Springtomize 2 did it, but 3 doesn't at the moment. Bigify does do it though, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone with it by changing icon size and for hiding labels. At least until Springtomize 3 does it

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Thanks I'll check it out. Have some MORE issues I keep finding while I'm messing around with iOS7 JB and noticing "Wait, what happened to..."

I really don't like this new lock screen and how it only shows like 2 and a half notifications because it won't use the top half of the screen anymore with an invisible barrier for the date/time. Also is there an updated SwipeAway ?

Thanks I'll check it out. Have some MORE issues I keep finding while I'm messing around with iOS7 JB and noticing "Wait, what happened to..."

I really don't like this new lock screen and how it only shows like 2 and a half notifications because it won't use the top half of the screen anymore with an invisible barrier for the date/time. Also is there an updated SwipeAway ?

SubtleLock should allocate the time and date area to a suitable area to allow for more viewing room. As for SwipeAway, there are other tweaks that will kill your background for you as SwipeAway does not support iOS 7. You can use Action Slider, or, use CCSettings or a tweak like it that clears your background apps through CC.

Thanks again. I remember about a year ago I was having trouble with iOS6 JB stuff and you were helping me on that too :)