What's new

Looking for a thin, clear, scratchproof case!?

luvly_jubbly

Reaction score
Hi there!

I am looking for a case that is thin the thinner the better as I dont like it adding much bulk or weight the case has to be clear and scratchproof.

Ive had so many clear cases that scratch way to easily!

Thanks alot

Are you wanting an actual "case"? If not, see if there is an auto accessory shop in your area and see if they do the clear bug shields on the front of vehicles, if so, see if they'll wrap the front and sides of your phone. It's indestructible, won't scratch, yellow, nothing.

you can get a wrap sol fill body kit. most clear cases are plastic and will scratch when slid and used over time. incipio feather has a clear model that is pretty think snap case.

Ihave recently bought new iphone and i am looking for best clear iphone case to prevent it from scratches and any other sort of damage.please help me.

clear iphone case

The iskin claro was released recently. I haven't seen any reviews for it yet, but it's polycarbonite with a slight friction coating to the outside that's not supposed to impair the clarity of the case. It has a slight lip on the front so you can lay your phone down without scratching the screen.