What's new

Lockscreen?

fletch92

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I have a jailbroken iphone and was wondering if anyone knew how i would change my lock screen slider to whatever i want??

Many thanks

fletch92 said:
Hey guys.
I have a jailbroken iphone and was wondering if anyone knew how i would change my lock screen slider to whatever i want??

Many thanks

With WinterBoard.

Create an image thats:
148px X 94px

Resolution: 1000.

Name the image: "[email protected]"
Without quotes.
All lowercase letters.

Make sure the image has a ".png" extension.

Install WinterBoard and navigate to var/stash/themes.xxxxxxxx through SSH or iFile.

Create a folder with the name of your theme for your slider with a ".theme" extension.

Inside that folder create another folder called "Bundles".

Inside that folder create another folder called "com.apple.TelephonyUI".

Place the .png file you created/resized with Photoshop. Or use Paint.NET. Almost as good and completely free.

Once every thing is done, open WinterBoard and tap Themes. Look for your Theme name, select it, go back and tap the respring button. You lock screen slider will be changed.

To also change the slide to power off and slide to answer knob just add another image to com.apple.TelephonyUI and name them:

[email protected]
&
[email protected]

Pretty simple actually.

Last edited:
Or, you can browse in Cydia to look at the 100s of slider themes available (most requiring Winterboard to run). Most of them are stand-alone and free (!) tweaks.

Browsing in Cydia is one of my favorites past times...

Marilyn

I have about 5 different lock screens that I cycle. One of the fun things jail breaking provides.

I managed to change it all in the end.
Finally got the hang of things and now i love the jailbreak.
Thanks guys