What's new

Need help customizing themes

kbphoto615

Reaction score
Hey all, I am hoping I can get some answers here. I have been googling to no avail and I cannot figure out how to do this.

I am using the iFlat3 theme for IOS5 on my iPhone 4s 5.1.1
I am using the Weather Elements lockscreen

I am trying to disable the slider, but no matter what tweak I use, no matter what order the themes/tweaks are in Winterboard, the slider stays the same.

IMG_0183.png

Is there a way to figure out what is causing the slider to stay this way?

I use Move2Unlock to disable the slider on Weather Elements. Unfortunately the default theme for Weather Elements has a slider bar in the actual images itself, so you either need to manually edit out the slider for all the images in the default theme or use a secondary theme.

You can rename the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder to com.apple.TelephonyBAK in the themes bundle folder then the tweaks should work.

Sorry for the double post, I can't figure out how to delete this one, browser refreshed.

Last edited:
No, no. This is happening with any lockscreen, or no lockscreen, no matter what tweak or lockscreen I use it stays the same.

You can rename the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder to com.apple.TelephonyBAK in the themes bundle folder then the tweaks should work.

I will try this! is there a step by step guide to doing this? I do not want to mess anything up, I am a noob. :S

Use ifile or remotely edit the folder from a pc. The location of the folder is:

Library/Themes/"THEMENAME"/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Rename that TelephonyUI folder to com.apple.TelephonyUIBAK

Adding the "BAK" part will disable the themes lockscreen mods but wont delete anything in case you need to revert the changes.

If this doesnt work just go back to the com.apple.TelephonyUIBAK folder and remove the "BAK" portion to reactivate that folder.

Remember to respring after making the change. Then activate your "remove slider" tweak and you should be good.

Use ifile or remotely edit the folder from a pc. The location of the folder is:

Library/Themes/"THEMENAME"/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Rename that TelephonyUI folder to com.apple.TelephonyUIBAK

Adding the "BAK" part will disable the themes lockscreen mods but wont delete anything in case you need to revert the changes.

If this doesnt work just go back to the com.apple.TelephonyUIBAK folder and remove the "BAK" portion to reactivate that folder.

Remember to respring after making the change. Then activate your "remove slider" tweak and you should be good.

Ok this didn't work either. This means it's not the theme that is causing the issue. Where is the stock slider images located? and can I change them? Even just a see through slider would be better at this point. No matter what I do this thing isn't changing.

I personally wouldnt touch the stock files therefore i have no clue where their at.

Im gonna install what you have and see if i can figure it out for ya.

Actually nm, check your pm's

Last edited: