What's new

Lockscreen & Lockscreen-Slider (Theme) Issues

Syoma

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently Jailbr*ke my iPhone 4 (4.3.3 OS) and installed Cydia (I believe version 1.1.2) and through it installed *edited for piracy* as well as Winterboard (0.9.3211-1)

Next I downloaded a few general icon-themes. After installing them and then doing the "Respring" function through Winterboard I found that some worked to change only the icons but the lockscreen and slider didn't change at all. I also tried some slider themes (such as the Heineken lockscreen slider-theme) which didnt work at all.

For example, I downloaded a complete Batman Joker theme which was supposed to change the icons as well as the slider BUT only the icons changed and NOT the lockscreen slider :$ I also downloaded the Heineken lockscreen slider which I was able to install through Cydia ok and 'Respring' through Winterboard BUT for some reason I cant see it afterwards on my lockscreen slider :(

What am I missing or doing wrong?

I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you!
Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to make sure you are downloading themes that are compatible with your OS. Also, piracy is not supported here, please do not mention it.

Jmills87 said:
You need to make sure you are downloading themes that are compatible with your OS. Also, piracy is not supported here, please do not mention it.

Plus one.