What's new

Live Wallpaper

I_Luv_Apple

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'd very much like to have interactive or live wallpaper on my iphone 5. Does anyone know of any apps that provide this facility?
Thank you!

It is not possible under any version of iOS. However, there might be a way if you are jailbroken. You would have to research it from that perspective.

Hi everyone,

I'd very much like to have interactive or live wallpaper on my iphone 5. Does anyone know of any apps that provide this facility?
Thank you!

try Fireplace Live,its in the app store,i think theres an aquariam too.

Poisonivy said:
try Fireplace Live,its in the app store,i think theres an aquariam too.

It's nice, but it's not live wallpaper. You could have it running while playing music in the background for relaxation. It won't, however, run as wallpaper on your home screens.

The first thing that comes to my mind with regards to live wallpapers is battery life. I don't think I need to say any more :)

It's nice, but it's not live wallpaper. You could have it running while playing music in the background for relaxation. It won't, however, run as wallpaper on your home screens.
no its not live wallpaper but its all there is ever going to be on an iphone,when i came from android i missed live wallpapers,doesnt bother me now.

Poisonivy said:
no its not live wallpaper but its all there is ever going to be on an iphone,when i came from android i missed live wallpapers,doesnt bother me now.

I've also heard that live wallpapers are quite a battery drain.

I had the fish aquarium on my droid phone. Before I installed it, a warning message popped up about battery life using this app. Can't remember the exact wording, but they were right. I tried it for a month and uninstalled it. The live wallpapers are cool though, just wish it was so taxing on the battery life.

I had some interactive widgets on my jail broken 4 and were awesome. The battery life was shorter. I wouldn't want to try it on my i5. It is already a battery hog !!!!

I had the fish aquarium on my droid phone. Before I installed it, a warning message popped up about battery life using this app. Can't remember the exact wording, but they were right. I tried it for a month and uninstalled it. The live wallpapers are cool though, just wish it was so taxing on the battery life.
i tried the fireplace but soon got bored with it.