What's new

Very nice app: "ws wallpaper"

QaratNet

Reaction score
Yes, ws wallpaper is a fantastic app for iPhone and iPad. It makes our wallpapers slide right and left, exactly like androids. And you can do it very easy and simple.

Find it in a cydia.

I tried it, but I have one problem: I can't change the wallpaper in my 4s.

Any one can help me to solve this problem, please?!

=>Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net<=

When you download the tweak, it installs an icon on your springboard. You have to open the tweak (press the icon) to get to a selection page. The tweak auto-opens with the pictures from your Photo app. It overrides whatever wallpaper you have installed via the Settings app.

So, put some pictures in your Photo app that you want to use, open the WS Wallpaper tweak and pick one of the pictures. That should do it.

Marilyn

Thank you, Mickey. But I know all what you have said.
I opened the app, select a picture, pressed DOEN. But nothing happened.

Look at the pictures here:

1- opening the app:

1347037885.8417.iPicit.jpg

2- these are my pics:

1347037932.2636.iPicit.jpg

3- chose the picture:

1347037969.4667.iPicit.jpg

3- after that, I pressed "DOEN", but the wallpaper didn't change. The crazy frog still looking at me *~*

Last edited:
I'm sorry - but I can't duplicate your issue. It worked like a charm for me - right off the bat. I did not have any issues.

Maybe try respringing or rebooting? Or, uninstall, then reinstall the app?

Hopefully, someone will come along who might have a solution. Cause I sure can't help. Sorry. :)

Marilyn

Thank you very much, Marilyn.
Your trying to help is a help.

I did every thing you mentioned, but nothing.

Do you have iPhone 4s? Did work with you correctly?

Yes, I have a 4S and it worked right away (I downloaded version 1.0.1 - the first release didn't work, so I never downloaded that one). After the download, Cydia made the phone respring and when it came back, I had that frog as my springboard wallpaper. Didn't really like the frog, so I found some different wallpaper and changed it. All better and worked fine.

Maybe something you have on the phone is interfering or not complimentary with the app. Do have any tweaks installed that interact or affect the Photos app?

At this point, the only other suggestion I can give is to suggest you write the developer. Maybe he can help?

Marilyn

No. I don't have any tweaks that interact or affect the Photos app.

And thank you very much, friend. I will follow your suggestion and will write to the developer.
He will help me a lot.

My regards to you.