What's new

Little circle gone?

TargetTim053

Reaction score
You know that little circle that you can tap on and you can tap home screen or device or favourites, I found that quite handy but it suddenly disappeared after I added a gesture please help I want it back

That happened to me before. I just went back into settings/general/accessibility/assistive touch .... and switched it off then back on again.

BTw...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you if there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Hope that helps...if not let us know! :)

Last edited:
Yes follow SKIMONKEY but what if u don't want that bubble for a couple of time. It is inconvenient to go through all that settings and set it to off and on and off.
Here is the shortcut to on and off the bubble in the second of time
Go to setting>general>accessibility>triple-click home> and then select assistive touch
And u r done.
Now triple clicking the home button enables you to select or deselect that assistive touch(bubble).
Enjoy!!!

Yes follow SKIMONKEY but what if u don't want that bubble for a couple of time. It is inconvenient to go through all that settings and set it to off and on and off.
Here is the shortcut to on and off the bubble in the second of time
Go to setting>general>accessibility>triple-click home> and then select assistive touch
And u r done.
Now triple clicking the home button enables you to select or deselect that assistive touch(bubble).
Enjoy!!!

Nice Nikun! :)