What's new

Life's magic moments

ardchoille

Reaction score
Ok, I was walking through the mall and stopped in front of a Cinnabon restaurant. I seem to have found a problem with my shoes because my feet wouldn't move. Got that straightened out - apparently buying a large Cinnabon resolved the problem I was having with my shoes.

Then I noticed that the mall was literally filled with people. I'm still trying to figure out how everyone in Seattle was able to coordinate a shopping spree at the same mall on the same date.

Ok, I bought the items I needed, and some I didn't, and was headed home when most of the stores developed the ability to talk! Visit me! Buy me! It's only 3 monthly payments! Take me home while I'm still on sale!

I stood there swaying in the wind when a friend of mine rescued me, she said she thought I'd had enough.

So, we arrive home and I realized I forgot to buy the one item that prompted me to go shopping in the first place.

Am I the only one that uses Reminders with location alerts to remind me what I am buying when I get there? Because if I am I will stop that nonsense immediately so I can have a better shopping experience. :D LOL!

Am I the only one that uses Reminders with location alerts to remind me what I am buying when I get there? Because if I am I will stop that nonsense immediately so I can have a better shopping experience. :D LOL!

Lol!

When the brain shifts into proper shopping mode all other areas of the brain are disabled (one of the reasons you arrive home and wonder why you bought certain items), reminders are definitely not at the top of the to do list.