What's new

LifeProof

titandave

Reaction score
I just got my LifeProof case!! I love it. It's simple to use and install and really does back up the claims about being water-proof, dust proof, and every other element. The only drawback is it should come with the iphone charger adapter. I have a Griffin charger that is like 10ft. long but it doesn't fit inside the port of the case. I have since ordered the adapter so now it's all good. I waited a long time since the pre-order to receive the case but it's well worth the wait. It's a tad expensive (69$) but to me it's worth it for the protection.

titandave said:
I just got my LifeProof case!! I love it. It's simple to use and install and really does back up the claims about being water-proof, dust proof, and every other element. The only drawback is it should come with the iphone charger adapter. I have a Griffin charger that is like 10ft. long but it doesn't fit inside the port of the case. I have since ordered the adapter so now it's all good. I waited a long time since the pre-order to receive the case but it's well worth the wait. It's a tad expensive (69$) but to me it's worth it for the protection.

Nice. $69 is up there. Case looks good though

My brother in law was swimming in my pool and he is waiting on his Lifeproof case as he waiting a lot longer than I did to jump on the pre-order but when he asked to look at my case I threw my phone in the water and told him to check it out!! You should have seen the look on his face!! Priceless!! That was worth the 69$!

im glad to hear they're finally starting to ship. im definitely considering getting one for special occasions like trips to the beach, snow, pool or anything else that poses a threat to my phone. i dropped my original iphone in the sand, docking bay down, and dunked it in water...i really dont want to go through that again with this phone.

Yeah, it's really protective! I use it everyday! I've swam with it! I've mowed with it! I've worked out with it! No issues

Now I want one.

iPhone 4 16gb Black 4.2.8 JB / Snowbreeze (Verizon) iPad 64gb 4.3.2 JB/ Redsnow (AT&T)

I've been waiting for this case to come out for forever. They could sell the damn thing for $199 and they would still sell once people got the word out on how it protected their phone.

Went through the same thing with my charger not fitting in charging port. Cheap fix was to take a fine grooved file and file a small amount of plastic off the two sides and it fit perfectly, instead of buying that 20.00 adaptor. Works great!!!