What's new

Lifeproof case

You can check out any Info and pics on their website, and a few ppl already have theirs, just go to their Facebook page lots of discussion in there about the case.

It will be much better getting updated with such stuffs so that later i t will easier knowing the details for buying such cases.

I have to admit, I'm super curious about this one! It seems like such a good idea, specially in this season of fun in the sun and water related activities. :)

Mine supposed to be shipped out on Friday July 1st, I'll keep you all updated.

This case rocks! I opened it up did the water test without phone, finished that then stuck my phone in and immediately tested it in the water...one word... FLAWLESS!
The screen takes getting used to and the volume buttons are a little stiff other than that theres nothing really to complain about.

All I can say is this thing rules bye bye otterbox!

Pics to follow.

Last edited:
This case rocks! I opened it up did the water test without case, finished that then stuck my phone in and immediately tested it in the water...one word... FLAWLESS!
The screen takes getting used to and the volume buttons are a little stiff other than that theres nothing really to complain about.

All I can say is this thing rules bye bye otterbox!

Pics to follow.

That's good news bro , thanx for update now we will need video under water use you bathtub hahaha

Heres some pics of it in the water.
This forum doesnt let me attach videos.

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309914273.426176.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309914273.426176.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 667
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309914293.153275.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309914293.153275.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:
just upload to youtube and post the link here , but thnx for the pics , good job

Ok its nothing special and its only a few seconds but you get the picture.
I'll try and record better videos tomorrow in the pool.

Heres the link:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVbp4_Ztgjs]YouTube - ‪IMG 0625‬‏[/ame]

hhahahaha :) that's cool bro , you should get medal for this for being brave

Hahaha I'll be a lil more daring tomorrow in the pool.
More vids to come!

Well, a case of that caliber would be awesome. But have they put out any cases for the iPhone 3g/3gs or the iPad yet? I mean, those items say out of stock. I but I havent heard anyone talking about these cases and how great they are. If that were the case, I dont think that anyone would be recommending the Otterbox to anyone anymore.

This case rocks! I opened it up did the water test without phone, finished that then stuck my phone in and immediately tested it in the water...one word... FLAWLESS!