What's new

Lifeproof case

I went through their customer service. I could never talk to anyone on the phone and they didn't bother to return emails either. That was until I contacted the CEO by snail mail, then things were made right finacially!!! Still doesn't mean Itrust it enough to throw it in a pool. YMMV

looks good, but maybe I prefer to a thinner and inexpensive one for my new iphone.

I have one worked great for a month than a TINY bit of water can get through the screen. I never submerged it after And use it just for pics by water(water park,beach etc)
In all honesty I'm not crazy about it. The plastic screen is awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just purchased the pink one at Best Buy. Had been thinking about getting it for awhile. Mainly using it to make my phone water resistant. Did the water test and installed it just fine. Day after I had the case, as I was doing dishes, my 3.5 year-old decided to grab the sink sprayer and sprayed the entire counter including my phone. Very glad to have the case. Dried everything off, took it apart and aired it out. Did water test again, still passed and reinstalled it. No problems yet. Don't think I'm brave enough to take pics underwater or anything, but like a previous poster said, offers enough protection to not end up with a shiny paperweight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The case works!! Dumped it in the pool and still worked, amazing!! Highly recommend .

Sent via iPF app

I made an account on here just to say thanks. Removing those two little plastic strips removed any sort of air bubble between the screen and the protector. The screen works exactly like it does without anything over it at all now.

The only thing I can think of those strips are there for is a sort of "air cushion" for the screen but even in their videos they say to press it against your thigh to remove the air so those strips are essentially pointless. It's just as easy to remove the phone from the case with or without them there.

Old post, I know, but I have the bubble issue and my case doesn't have the strips inside it.

I really contemplated getting one of these before a big 4th of July boat party this past summer, but passed up on the opportunity. My friend had one on the boat and it's well worth the price to the protection it provides.

Yes go to their website or bestbuy,staples etc to grab one not amazon, eBay.
Mine has no air bubbles it's so easy to touch screen vs one I saw prior to the one I have and I love it!
I use it all the time.
The only other case I love is my mophie.
Lifeproof however bets for protection, 100%

This is a great little mod. I did it to mine and there's no air pocket what so ever. Also if you get the bubble effect after removing the strips just put a little baby powder on the inside of the case screen and wipe it off and it gets rid of that.

The end result is a Lifeproof case with zero air pocket and full functional.

Will work underwater? i took the strips off now im scared to put it underwater.