What's new

Lets play a Battery Usage game

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it would be fun to try to guess which FIVE of your apps you used the most in the last 7 days, and then rank them. Then after you've guessed, you find out and post how accurate your guess was. [I'm ignoring the amount of battery your home and lock screen use].

The way I'm calculating score is that you get ONE point for every app that is on both lists, and an additional ONE point for every app that is in the same rank position in both lists.

To make this more clear, I'll start.

My guess:
1. Facebook
2. Music
3. Waze
4. Candy Crush
5. Camera

Actual:
FullSizeRender.jpg

I get THREE points for Candy Crush, Music and Waze being on both lists, and ZERO points for not guessing any of them in the right position. [i.e. if I had correctly guessed that WAZE was my 4th biggest battery drain, I'd get ONE additional point]

TOTAL SCORE: 3

Who's next?

My guess:
1. Phone
2. Photos
3. WhatsApp
4. Camera
5. Safari

Screenshot:
image.jpeg

Phone and Photos - 2 points each (correct rank position); Safari - 1 point, WhatsApp - 1 point

TOTAL SCORE - 6 points
And I've just noticed that my guess would be more accurate if we used the last 24 hours screen.

I thought about doing the 24 hours, but I think people's memory would be too good for that. This way it makes it a little more challenging.