What's new

Laugh of the Day

0lJf2Nm.jpg

I know the picture gets lost on a quote, but this exact thing basically happened to me (employee calling in sick and boss behind him). Skipped work to go snowboarding. The place we went is a good 3 hour drive. I drove up, get to the lodge, walk in, blam, first person I see is my damn boss's boss. Really? Ski resorts every where, and we happen to go to same one, on same day, at same time? Anyways, "sick" didn't work lol. I got written up. Other person was on vacation, not calling in sick.

I know the picture gets lost on a quote, but this exact thing basically happened to me (employee calling in sick and boss behind him). Skipped work to go snowboarding. The place we went is a good 3 hour drive. I drove up, get to the lodge, walk in, blam, first person I see is my damn boss's boss. Really? Ski resorts every where, and we happen to go to same one, on same day, at same time? Anyways, "sick" didn't work lol. I got written up. Other person was on vacation, not calling in sick.
BTW, if you quote a post with photos while in the forum app the photo will show in the quote.