What's new

Latest Apple Leak Suggests 4-inch iPhone 6C will Launch in April

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone-6c-china-mobile-leak.jpg

Here's yet another rumor regarding a 4-inch iPhone 6C device. According to the latest intel, the phone isn't just a myth and will actually be launching in April. Of course, there's no real corroboration of this rumor, so it could be spam fodder for all we know.

Either way, this rumor further corroborates previous rumors that Apple will reveal the Apple Watch 2 and the iPhone 6C in March with a target launch of April for both devices. Here's a quote with a few more details,

MyDrivers notes that a carrier roadmap recently unveiled by Chinese carrier China Mobile shows that a smaller iPhone tentatively called the “iPhone 7c” will launch in April. As MacRumors notes, it’s unlikely that Apple will call the device the “7c” since it hasn’t even released the iPhone 7 yet, thus making “iPhone 6c” the most likely name.

We still wouldn't hold our breath that this rumor is true, but because we have received so many reports on it, we also wouldn't be surprised if it is. In fact, this seems to come from a pretty legitimate source.

What do you folks think?

Source: MacRumors

I'd like to see it come true because I think a smaller device would be welcomed by a lot of people, including myself...But unfortunately I'm done with the iPhone. I just can't get past how iOS has become so cheap and ugly. There is absolutely nothing that inspires me to want to use the iphone anymore, for anything...Sorry, but that's my thoughts on Apple products.

Depending what the 6c does will determine if it's worth it. The 5c being released with 5s didn't seem worth it because the 5s was a better phone which has been proven by 5s still being sold now when the 5c isn't. I've read if the 6c is released it will be an upgrade from the 5s with the same 8mp back camera and 1.2mp front camera so as iPhone 6 did do slightly better photos I guess 6c will be equal to that. I think it's going to be like between iPhone 6 and 6s as a cheaper phone than 6s honestly from what I've read it doesn't seem worth it as it will be probably first time ever newer phone has had worse than an older phone in way the 6s has 12mp and 5mp cameras and the 6c is rumoured to be going backwards to the 8mp and 1.2mp. Also will be interested if the 6c does 4K video, 3D Touch and Live Photos which are up to now only on 6s and 6s plus.