spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 11, 2023 #3,709 J. A. said: View attachment 70616 Click to expand... Just curious. Did you see Black Panther and if so which one did you like better? I like the first one Black Panther better.
J. A. said: View attachment 70616 Click to expand... Just curious. Did you see Black Panther and if so which one did you like better? I like the first one Black Panther better.
J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Feb 11, 2023 #3,711 spencerdl said: Just curious. Did you see Black Panther and if so which one did you like better? I like the first one Black Panther better. Click to expand... I did see both movies. The first one is better, imo.
spencerdl said: Just curious. Did you see Black Panther and if so which one did you like better? I like the first one Black Panther better. Click to expand... I did see both movies. The first one is better, imo.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 11, 2023 #3,712 J. A. said: I did see both movies. The first one is better, imo. Click to expand... Thanks for responding. I felt the same way. [emoji1474][emoji41]
J. A. said: I did see both movies. The first one is better, imo. Click to expand... Thanks for responding. I felt the same way. [emoji1474][emoji41]