What's new

Last Movie Watched?

spencerdl

Reaction score
Disney+ series...
IMG_1235.jpg

ThirdChild

Reaction score
The last movie that I watched was the Old Guard from Netflix. I enjoyed this movie very much because there was a lot of action in it. I like the way it was filmed and the actors from there. I recommend it to all people that never saw it—a lot of emotions there. I've found it on flixboss.com. For me choosing the movie is always a big dilemma. So there I found the best recommendations and the best movies nowadays. For me, it's very relaxing to watch movies in the evening. It became a tradition for my girlfriend and me.

Last edited:

spencerdl

Reaction score
The last movie that I watched was the Old Guard from Netflix. I enjoyed this movie very much because there was a lot of action in it. I like the way it was filmed and the actors from there. I recommend it to all people that never saw it—a lot of emotions there. I've found it on EDITED - NO WEBSITE LINK. For me choosing the movie is always a big dilemma. So there I found the best recommendations and the best movies nowadays. For me, it's very relaxing to watch movies in the evening. It became a tradition for my girlfriend and me.

Is this The Old Guard your referring to? I really like this movie as well.
IMG_1247.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts