jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 19, 2021 #2,732 scifan57 said: View attachment 53814 Click to expand... This was a favorite book of mine when I was a little girl... and my favorite version of the movie. The re-make wasn’t the Same.
scifan57 said: View attachment 53814 Click to expand... This was a favorite book of mine when I was a little girl... and my favorite version of the movie. The re-make wasn’t the Same.
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 19, 2021 #2,734 jasassy said: This was a favorite book of mine when I was a little girl... and my favorite version of the movie. The re-make wasn’t the Same. Click to expand... They rarely are....[emoji19]
jasassy said: This was a favorite book of mine when I was a little girl... and my favorite version of the movie. The re-make wasn’t the Same. Click to expand... They rarely are....[emoji19]
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Apr 19, 2021 #2,735 spencerdl said: View attachment 53819 Click to expand... Mr Wolff in french Ok ! I’m going to look for!
spencerdl said: View attachment 53819 Click to expand... Mr Wolff in french Ok ! I’m going to look for!
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 20, 2021 #2,737 jasassy said: View attachment 53852 An Old Favorite Click to expand... Many 'lives' ago.....
jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 23, 2021 #2,739 Wonderful Movie-I watch it every time I see it on....Sally Fields is One of My Favorite Actresses [emoji178]
Wonderful Movie-I watch it every time I see it on....Sally Fields is One of My Favorite Actresses [emoji178]
jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 27, 2021 #2,741 An Insightful Documentary...Total Talent and Such Respect considering ALL she went through in her early days. A True Success Story. Tina Turner Rocks! And her music [emoji445] will go down in history.
An Insightful Documentary...Total Talent and Such Respect considering ALL she went through in her early days. A True Success Story. Tina Turner Rocks! And her music [emoji445] will go down in history.
jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 30, 2021 #2,745 spencerdl said: View attachment 54117 Click to expand... Creepy, Twisted…but couldn’t stop watching it [emoji43][emoji94]
spencerdl said: View attachment 54117 Click to expand... Creepy, Twisted…but couldn’t stop watching it [emoji43][emoji94]
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon