What's new

Langpack.sh help!

darkbxc

Reaction score
Is there a page out there that will give me step by step instructions on how to do the langpack.sh thing where i delete the languages i dont need? Also, has anyone else done this and seen great improvement on speed on their iphone? Im running absinthe on my 4s...

thanks!

Not worth it, the language files are so small and take up so little resources that it just isn't worth it. If you start deleting languages, even if you think you don't need them, you could really mess things up and end up having to restore.

The language deletion was geared towards 2G/3G users who need all the extra resources they can get. The 4S already has plenty, you wouldn't notice any difference at all if you deleted languages.

Jmills87 said:
Not worth it, the language files are so small and take up so little resources that it just isn't worth it. If you start deleting languages, even if you think you don't need them, you could really mess things up and end up having to restore.

The language deletion was geared towards 2G/3G users who need all the extra resources they can get. The 4S already has plenty, you wouldn't notice any difference at all if you deleted languages.

Plus one.
I deleted the language packages off of my iPhone 4 and quickly realized it wasn't worth it.

darkstar2007 said:
Plus one.
I deleted the language packages off of my iPhone 4 and quickly realized it wasn't worth it.

Same here.

I still do it. I delete all my language packs after Jailbreaking.

It has no effect on performance.

It makes navigating through your iPhones file system less cluttered and more pleasant.

Thanks a lot guys for the feedback. I def won't be doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back